Re: XOR, was : Drawing text into a drawing area with Pango

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Peter Krueger wrote:

[snip]

I never tried something like GDK_XOR, so I'm not sure what the problem
is. Did I understand you right, that you are creating a new gc and not
just copying the fg_gc pointer before you set GDK_XOR?

Yes, it's a new gc obtained by first calling gdk_gc_get_values to get the
drawing area foreground values, then by calling gdk_gc_new_with_values,
passing in the calling sequence the drawing area, the above values, and
the mask (set to GDK_GC_FOREGROUND | GDK_GC_BACKGROUND | GDK_GC_FUNCTION |
GDK_GC_FILL).

Bryan

* Bryan Brown      <*>              bbrown radix net
* http://www.radix.net/~bbrown