Signals not responding?

Hi again.

I've tried a lot of signals (working on gtk1.2) with the notebook, the
labels of the tabs and the widget inside. Some of them are unknown, others
get recursive, and few of them do nothing.

I mean: having a notebook NB and getting a new widget

mywidget = [here I create it, it's a clist]
gtk_widget_show(mywidget);
/* And now.... */
gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(mywidget), "focus",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(my_func), NULL);
gtk_notebook_append_page(GTK_NOTEBOOK(nb), .....

I've tried "focus", "show"... but none of them execute my_func.

I only want that when the user clicks a tab (and so views the content of
the page) a routine is called.... is it possible? (on gtk1.2)

.-.namarie.-.