GtkListStore MultipleSelection

Hi,

I am currently writing a GTK-SDL sprite editor for a game and the
program requires that I have a multiple selection list view. I change
the selection type to GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE, but this requires that the
user holds down the control key. Essentially I would like a list view
that acts exactly like this, without the user having to hold the control
button. I have delved within the selection functions, but need to know
which entry in the list view was clicked, and return true to change its
state, else return false. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, code
could be posted if anyone wants to know how I got the gtk-sdl widget
working, or if its required to solve my problem,

thanks,
Simon