Re: gtktreeview, Put icon and text in one column.?

Hi

Read this tutorial...

http://scentric.net/tutorial/

And next time please first try to find the answer on the web.

Goodbye,

csv
--
"The GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share
and change free software--to make sure the software is free for all its users"

Mensaje citado por Tom Liu <tom liu flextrade com>:

I want to put icons in to gtktreeview, like the folder icon, file icon
etc.

The icon and text should be in one column. Should I make my own
RellRenderer?

Looks like that I should merge the GtkCellRendererPixbuf and
GtkCellRendererText to one Renderer. Is someone already done this?

Thanks.