scrolled window + clist

Hi,
When I want to change a value at the bottom of a clist and scroll down using the scrolled window,  it keeps returning back to the top when I change the data at the bottom of the clist. Is there any functions in order to prevent this from happening? Also, Im using buttons in my interface to move through the clist. As I move through the list how would I also use the scrolled window to move with me as I traverse through the list? It works when I traverse through the list using the up and down keys on the keyboard.

Regards,
Thomas Keaney
4 CSSE