Re: openGL & GTK+

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 12:42, Matthew Andrew Tobiasz wrote:
I'm writing an openGL app in C currently using GLUT.  I want to have some
window GUI components, but still remain in a C environment (under Linux).
I checked out GtkGLArea but that seems to be a "C++ wrapper for a popular
widget library GTK+". Any one know of a C library when I can do C GUI
programming and openGL?

Stay Fresh,
Matthew

Hi Matthew,

        Im a fellow CPSC student at UofC. I havent done any OGL with GTK+, but
you migth try out the following links.

http://gtkglext.sourceforge.net/
http://www.sandorapplications.com/ogltk/

Cheers,