Re: latin and bold chars

hello !
why don't you encode your source in UTF8 ?
I'm doing this for french/chinese, this make a code more readable !
if you don't want to, I think you can find the charts with hex values on www.unicode.org

Daniel Henrique wrote:

List,
I'm working with gtk and I have some problems.
I want print on the window labels with bold and latin characters.
I' ve seen a source code that implements latin labels as follows: label = gtk_label_new("\204\198gua"); //this label is "água", portuguese word for water. I would like to implement as this manner. Do you have any table or document that talk about it? I want print characters like: ç, á, ã and â. Thanks. Daniel.

*Yahoo! GeoCities* <http://br.rd.yahoo.com//mail_br/tagline/?http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/>: 15MB de espaço grátis para criar seu web site!

--
Pierre Magistry

courriel : pmagistry ifrance com
tel. mobile : 06 32 36 66 98
ICQ : 31360644
Vidéo conférence :
par callto : callto://ils.seconix.com/pik nostalgie fr
ou par ip  : pik.homeip.net