Re: about gdk_pixmap_create_from_data

----- Original Message -----
From: yangrong <yangrong 1web necst nec co jp>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:33:07 +0900
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: about gdk_pixmap_create_from_data

salute every one in the list:

Now I am coding by Gtk+(version:1.2.10),i use the fuction
gdk_pixmap_create_from_data,but I don't know what kind image data of the
No.2 parameter(const gchar *data,) that points the buffer of image data?
xbm?xpm?or others?
If sb. can give me a sample of this, I will appreciate him very much.

regards in advance

robert