From: "Manoj tr" <trmanoj linuxmail org>
To: "Harsha(Hotmail)" <kmharsha hotmail com>; "gtk"
<gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: disable Gtk warnings

Hi,

    I am developing an application in linux using Gtk+, GDK, glib and
gnome-print.

    Can any body tell me Is there any Debug & Release version of Gtk
Library?
    Or how can I disable warnings which Gtk shows.?

    It shows warning with source file name  and line number, which I
dont
want to display in release version of  my application

    Thanks and regards,

Hai Harsha,

     The best way to avoid warnings is please remove it by correcting the
code. It is a good job to avoid segmentation fault and crash. The other way
is run the application in graphically. If any segfault in ur application u
can debug it with gdb.

With Regards
Manoj