Re: GtkTreeView/GtkTreeStore

Hi Gorshkov:

This is a good tutorial on GtkTreeview/GtkListStore:

http://scentric.net/tutorial/

I think may be useful for you.

csv.

Mensaje citado por Gorshkov <listsubscriptions oghma on ca>:

I have an application where I'd like to change the appearance of a particular

column based on the data contained in the cell - is there an easy way to do
that, or am I looking at writing my own renderer (GtkCellRenderer)?

if the latter is the case - does anybody have any pointers to a tutorial for

writing a renderer, or an example I can study?