Re: the source code editor---which one is better?

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 09:42:57PM -0200, Leandro A. F. Pereira wrote:

      Scintilla is pretty good, IMO :)

      http://www.scintilla.org/

Nice.  I'm looking for something to use for editing the vba in excel
files.  Does scintilla have a vba highlighting mode ?
How much info do you need to do those cute drop downs for types, how
would that get communicated to the widget ?

Can you give me a feel for how scintilla compares to GtkSourceView ?

Thanks
    Jody
    Gnumeric Maintainer