Re: gdk_key_repeat_disable and gtk2.0

On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 06:45, Bhavin Shah wrote:
Hi All,

  I am porting an Application for GTK1.2 to GTK2.0 and want to have the
same functionality what 'gdk_key_repeat_disable' does. GTK 2.0 documents
does not contain any information for above mentioned function and when I
compile my code with this function it gives me "Undefined reference
error" So, I presume that this function is no implemented in version 2.0.

I have no clue what to do to produce same results what
'gdk_key_repeat_disable' does in 1.2 version.

My basic requirement is, I would like to have my own auto key repeat and
key attack rate logic rather than GDK handling it.
Can any body please help me with this??

gdk_key_repeat_disable disables key repeat globally for all
applications.

In GTK+-2.x we did this a better and less intrusive way ... repeated
keys show up as

 Press/Press/Press/Release

So it's easy to distinguish them from repeated presses of the same key.

Regards,
                                                Owen