Re: How to know if "INSERT" is on/off from key-press-event
- From: Olexiy Avramchenko <olexiy ctech cn ua>
- To: "'Gaurav Jain'" <gaurav anywhere gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to know if "INSERT" is on/off from key-press-event
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:31:04 +0200
Gaurav Jain wrote:
Thanks for that!
Unfortunately that feature is supported in Gtk 2.4 and above, and I'm
still using Gtk 2.0.9.
Is there any other workaround that can be used to the same effect?
GTK+-2.0.9 supports that. Look at "gtktextview.h" header file:
'grep overwrite_mode gtktextview.h'.
] [Thread Prev