Re: How To Trap ALT + F1 combination in a GNOME application

On 30/08/04 15:59, Harsha Kodnad wrote:

I have a GNOME/GTK application. for event management I am using gdk events. In GNOME Desktop ALT + F1 is a system key, which will not come to my application. How can I trap this ?

You can't. If a key combo has been grabbed in this way then it never gets delivered to your app, so there is nothing you can do in your app to catch it. I'd suggest using a different key combo in your app.

James.

--
Email: james jamesh id au
WWW:   http://www.jamesh.id.au/