Re: single column cursor in GtkTreeView

@Todd: thanks for the recommendation. It may be what we need.

@all: which component is drawing the cursor. I the CellRenderer doing it?
If so, am I right believing I can solve my problem, but using an own CellRenderer.

In the end I would like to highlight the current row and column by a border
(rectangle framing the row and column) and the cursor, with 'inverting' the cell
(like currently the whole row is drawn).

Stefan

Todd Fisher wrote:
Stefan,
you might want to try the gtkgrid widget, though it is not part of the
standard gtk+
http://www.sicem.biz/personal/lgs/projects/gtkgrid/view_project
-todd
Stefan Kost wrote:

hi hi,

I have a GtkTreeView where I would like to browse around with the
cursor keys.
therefore I use GTK_SELECTION_BROWSE.

1.) shouldn't the treeview automatically pot the selection into the
e.g. upper
left corner, as browse means 'there is always' one item selected.

2.) Still the whole row is covered by the selection. Is it possible at
all to
set the appeareance of the selection to 'single cell'?

Stefan

      \|/            Stefan Kost
     <@ @>           private            business