Help w/ a Makefile for GTK+

OS MSW-CYGWIN
GTK+ 2.x

I am not sure if I am posting this question in the wrong group, but at this moment all I can think of is
GTK+, even my food looks like GTK+. So, I am posting here because it is ** related ** to GTK+.
I don't know much about make.exe or how to write Makefiles, but what I am trying to do is very simple. I just
want to compile a "simple" window.

Can anyone help?

# Makefile

# Compiler name
CC=gcc

# Flagas
CFLAGS = -Wall -g -ansi `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0`
LDLIBS = `pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`

# Variables
OBJS = base.o
EXEC = Base

#Application name
all: $(OBJS)
    $(CC) $(LDLIBS) $(OBJS) -o $(EXEC)

base.o:
    $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c base.c

clean:
    rm -f $(OBJS)
    rm -f $(EXEC)

PHONY: clean

--- eof
Thnaks in davance

--
FYI
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~marshall/abbrev.html

E-Mail Policy
http://www.vif.com/users/escalante/Email_Policy.html

* You cannot exercise your power to a
  point of humiliation.
               - Jean Chretien

* The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make
the guilty innocent, and that's power.
                 - Malcom X
You experience miracles everyday, the first one today happened when you first opened your eyes!
     --- Jorge Escalante

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.