Re: focus-in events for container

Jan-Marek Glogowski <glogow fbihome de> writes:

Hi

There is no way like in Win32, but you can put your HBox into a
GtkEventBox

Ah, that makes sense. However, it doesn't seem to work; an event
handler connected to the 'focus-in-event' for GtkEventBox is not called.

or add a general g_signal_add_emission_hook.

HBox doesn't have a window, so it can't get any events.

Ok. Somehow, I missed this detail in my Gtk reading. Thanks.

--
-- Stephe