Re: Gtk1.2(PopUp)

----- Original Message -----
From: John Cupitt <jcupitt gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 22:45:20 +0100
To: Bibin Bhanu <bibin_2004 operamail com>
Subject: Re: Gtk1.2(PopUp)

Hi, POPUP is for things like menus and tooltips, I don't think it's a
good idea to make a real window with this set.

In gtk2.4, you just call gtk_window_set_decorated( window, FALSE ) to
get rid of the icons at the top. In 1.2 (I think) you need to call
Xlib directly :-( But I've not used 1.2 for years so I'm probably
wrong. Could you update your system to 2.4?

John

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:22:56 +0100, Bibin Bhanu