Gtk1.2(PopUp)

Hi,
 I am working with gtk1.2.I am using
 window = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
 to create a new window and I have successfully tried the text entry, and it is working fine.
  Now if i make the window GTK_WINDOW_POPUP it does not let me edit the text boxes.I am using
GTK_WINDOW_POPUP so that I get a window without the defauly icons at the top.
  Any idea on how to make the text box editable.

From your mailbox to local or overseas cell phones.