Re: trouble creating gtknotebook in libglade

my glade-2 package is version 2.6.0-6

I couldn't find any glade bugs reported similar to what I have on Debian's database.

Todd Fisher wrote:

What version of glade did you use to generate the .glade file? I've had trouble with glade that was generated by glade-2.5. Upgrading
to glade-2.6 solved my problems with libglade-2.4.

-todd

Rob Benton wrote:

Hi everybody.  I'm new so go easy on me.

I've just started working with gtk and glade. I've run into a problem trying to create gtknotebook widgets. When I use glade to build the C source files of just a window and an empty notebook widget, I have no problems. But using the same xml and libglade I keep getting this error:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtknotebook.c: line 5041 (gtk_notebook_set_tab_label): assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (child)' failed

I'm on Debian using packages:
libgtk2.0-0 version 2.4.3-3
libglade2-0 version 2.4.0-1

Am I doing something wrong?