Re: Tree/List view storing Data

 If you cannot figure that out from the API, I recommend you read this. It is
very well structured.

http://scentric.net/tutorial/

Hope this helps.

Harring.

--- James Johnson <johnsjam comcast net> wrote:

Hello,

      Can someone tell me what there method is for storing  a pointer to
data that is associated with a list or tree view? So that the selection
that the user clicks on gives easy access to the data associated with
it?

Thanks!
Jimmy

=====
Plese, don't send me any attachment in Micro$oft (.DOC, .PPT) format.
Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Please, consider adding this text to Your email signature.

Harring Figueiredo