Re: Size of application is huge

I'd try memprof, it's a very handy tool for tracking memory leaks. It
uses LD_PRELOAD to intercept malloc/free and takes a copy of the stack
for each call. On exit it'll show you a backtrace for every malloc()
which wasn't freed.

There should be a package for it on your mandrake CD, otherwise get
the source from

http://www.gnome.org/projects/memprof/

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 15:58:39 +0100, Andersen, Jan