Re: retrieving GdkColor from a GtkColorButton

Hi Jan,

I'm doing this. I've tried both on signal color-set handler and on other
signal (Button Ok clicked) but I'm having a Segfault here when I acessing
the structure.

What I need to do with the GdkColor variable before getting the color?

Does I need to alocate the variable first, or Initialize some functions?

Searching within google don't help me so much (using GtkColorButton and
Gdk Color words)

Thanks

Leslie