Re: how to compile gtk program
- From: shakti <shprasad novell com>
- To: venkata subba reddy <subba_cse rediffmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: how to compile gtk program
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:54:23 +0530
set your PKG_CONFIG_PATH
On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 10:57, venkata subba reddy wrote:
i wrote one small gtk program i.e. hello world program.
when i compiled this program it is giving error that gtk/gtk.h no file or directory.
how to come out of this error.
please clarify my doubt.
] [Thread Prev