Gtk+windows installing!!!

Can anyone help me, tell me how to use gtk in windows
(how to intall it and use it) with blood shed dev?
I've tried following the instructions from
dropline.net and the mini tutorial on the forum, but
it still does not work, it compiles the aplications
but running them brings errors.
If anyone has the time to write a simple step by step
for dummies ( me :D ) tutorial regarding the
instalation of gtk in windows, please do . I don't
usually use windows, but I have a homework which must
be done in windows (a project).
Thank you for reading this message !!!