Multicolumn listview widget

Hi guys,

I'm working on a gtk program, I and need a widget that looks something
like the evolution message list i.e. has several columns, where each
coulmn can be assigned an icon, label, checkbox maybe, button, etc. Also
the Mail Account List in Evolution > Tools > Settings is the widget I'm
looking for. Gaim has similar widget in their account list, where some
columns are checkboxes.
Has anyone got an idea where a widget like this could be found, or at
least give me a pointer to where to start and what to use in developing
my own widget?
Thank you.

Kindly,
Tomislav
--
ÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÐ ÐÐÑÐÐÐÑÐÐ

Mediocrity finds safety in standardization.
                -- Frederick Crane