Re: How to make a background pic for a window? I am totally newbie. Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot for your help. :-)
Would you please give me a sample or a link to a sample?

I am programming a application which has several windows. All of them
are simple GtkWindow. I'd like set different background pics for them.
How to achieve that?

I didn't find a sample for that. I realized that GTK2 parse and apply
the /etc/gtk2/gtkrc and $HOME/.gtkrc by default. However, what should I
do to set and apply different rcs for same widgets in one application?
For example, two GtkWindows, but different background pics.