Re: `_' undeclared (first use this function) ??

martyn 2 russell bt com wrote:

If you use libgnome in your build and #include <libgnome/gnome-i18n.h>
it should fix this problem.

If you do not use libgnome and do not want to use it, set up your own
pre-processor definition to get around it:

        #define _(String) (String)

I'm sure GNU's gettext is used by Glib (which is used by GTK) and so
libgnome need not be utilised at all, but I haven't looked into this.
If you use glib/gtk+ >= 2.4 , gi18n.h is included in glib.

ciao
   paolo