RE: `_' undeclared (first use this function) ??
- From: "Kang, Michael" <MKang sweda com>
- To: "'Leandro Pereira'" <leandro linuxmag com br>, "'Cole Anstey'" <anstey highintegritysolutions com>
- Cc: "Gtk Mailing List (E-mail)" <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: RE: `_' undeclared (first use this function) ??
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:19:31 -0400
Hi Leandro and Cole,
I get it.
Thank you very much.
From: Leandro Pereira [mailto:leandro linuxmag com br]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 10:03 AM
To: Kang, Michael
Subject: Re: `_' undeclared (first use this function) ??
On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 10:07, Kang, Michael wrote:
I got a compile error on the following function call.
gtk_entry_set_text (GTK_ENTRY (combo_entry1), _("WinPst Desktop"));
I could not find the defination of _(), and I can not search it on google.
What is that? How can I get rid of the error?
This is usually mapped to gettext(). If you don't need translations,
you can just:
#define _(x) (x)
] [Thread Prev