Re: Centering text in a cell

On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 11:05 +0800, Chris Manning wrote:
Hello again,
Does anyone know how to center-align some text in a cell renderer?

In my function where I'm rendering my cells, I have this:
gtk_tree_view_column_add_attribute ( column, cell_txt, "text", 1 );

And in a callback function I have this:
gtk_list_store_set (GTK_LIST_STORE (store), &iter, 0, my_text, -1);

This works in that it adds my_text to the cell. However, this always
results in the text being left-aligned and I need it to be
center-aligned.

Any help much appreciated!

Chris.

g_object_set (cell_txt, "xalign", 0.5, NULL);

--
Peace,

    Jim Cape
    http://ignore-your.tv

    "We still name our military helicopter gunships after
     victims of genocide. Nobody bats an eyelash about
     that: Blackhawk. Apache. And Comanche. If the
     Luftwaffe named its military helicopters Jew and
     Gypsy, I suppose people would notice."
       -- Noam Chomsky, "Propaganda and the Public Mind"