Help me out of this trouble!

        Hi everybody,
        I am very new to Gtk.I have used it only once that too long back.
        Currently we are developing a GUI for a mobile application..
        We need to use Gtk ( using Glade tool ) under windows 2000 and then
port it on a completely different
        platform ( ttpcom platform). All the functionality of the GUI
controls are to be platfom independent..
        please suggest me how to proceed and also if  possible give me  a
raw design of the implementation.

        thanking you,

Regards,
       Raghavendra U Adrakatti,
       HCL Technologies,
        Netcentric Technologies Division(WESG),
      A-5, Sector 24, NOIDA (UP) - 201301.
      Tel:+91 120 2411502 Ext: 2338
      Raghavendraa noida hcltech com
      adrakatti yahoo com
      9868329669(M)
"To handle Urself, use your Head ;To handle Others, use your Heart"

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential,proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers, privileged
or otherwise protected by law.The information is solely intended for the
individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward,
print,retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete it from your computer.