Catching any events (continuing with balloons)

Hello!

Ok, I've created window without borders (I had to make it GTK_WINDOW_POPUP to achieve this, other tricks doesn't work), but I want to hide it when user press any button (on the mouse or on the keyboard). I've tried to set my own event handler (via gdk_event_handler_set), but I don't think this is a good idea.

Anyway, it doesn't catch mouse pressed/released events (when I press the mosue button I get the GDK_NOTHING event, maybe because I should tinker with event mask, I've just came to this idea :) ), only mouse enter/leave. And I don't see any keyboard event, so I can switch my KDE desktops and see this popup, staring from any
desktop at me :).

Ivan Dubrov.