Insensitive treeview row

Hello,

I've been looking for a way to make a treeview row insensitive. Normally, I'd use gtk_widget_set_sensitive, except that a treeview row is not a widget ;-)

The only way I could think of was to override the button press event and handle setting the cursor myself, combined with a custom GtkTreeCellDataFunc to set the row textcolor. But, I was hoping there might be an easier way to accomplish this.

I'd be grateful for any pointers you may have.

TIA,
        Jasper