memory leak with gtk_image_set_from_pixbuf

Hi

I am writing a gtk application that needs to update some of the images constantly, what I used is gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file and followed by gtk_image_set_from_pixbuf. I have noticed that someone has talked about it before, "gtk_image_set_image_from_pixbuf() increments the pixbuf's reference count. You will also own a reference yourself, which needs to be decremented when you are no longer keeping a pointer to the pixbuf". I used g_object_unref to decrease the reference count to the pixbuf. But I still find out that every update to the image leaks 64 bytes of memory.

The same thing happens when I use gtk_label_set_markup, 64 bytes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

hamb

Keep track of Singapore & Malaysia stock prices. http://www.msn.com.sg/money/