Problem Entering Numeric Data Using Spinbutton

I'm new to gtk app development.

I'm having a problem with entering numeric data using a spinbutton where
everything is fine up to a certain maximum value.  Entering a value up to
10672 works fine.  Any number more than that causes a seg fault when
handling the data.  At the point where the seg fault occurs all data looks
fine.  I've looked at this every which way I can and have come up empty.
I can't believe this is a gtk problem but I'm hoping someone here can give
me a clue as to what might be happening.

--
Marshall Lake -- mlake mlake net -- http://mlake.net