Re: newbie question:about getting an input via button

  Have you tried:

http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/

?

Harring.

--- stan huang <infamous_godhand yahoo com> wrote:
 Hello, can anyone please help me? I am trying to get
an user input via the text entry box by clicking on a
button
in the application. So once they enter into the text
entry and press the button, I will then collect the
data with some callback function. I really don't know
how to connect the button to the entry so it would
catch the text entry's "clicked" signal and then call
the callback function.

=====
"The bigger they are, the harder they fall"~Yang
  infamous_godhand yahoo com