RE: RE: GTK+ and MinGw..............

I set the "include" path in the PATH variable as follows:

Path = c:\MinGw\bin;c:\gtk2dev\bin;c:\gtk2dev\program
files\common files\gtk\2.0\lib;c:\gtk2dev\program
files\common files\gtk\2.0\bin;c:\gtk2dev\include

Egads. Why do you add the *include* directories to your *PATH*? PATH
is the list of folders from where Windows looks for executable
programs and DLLs. It has nothing to do with looking for header files.

You should pass the folders from which to look for header files to the
compiler using -I switches. Try reading the documentation for gcc (or
any other Unix-style command-line C compiler).

D'oh - what I was I thinking? *hangs head in shame*

You're right Tor, no need for the include directory to be in the path
settings.

pkg-config. I just use pkg-config to tell me the cflags and libs after that.

Regards,
Martyn