icon and font color???

hi there,
    1.      i tried to add my own icon to the window in the title bar named
image.ico it is in the same directory as the executable..but it says cannot
find pixmap image.ico
help me in dispaying that icon in my window
    2. how can i change the color of text box in combo box,text entry and a
label?
    3. i want to display the contents of a file in hexadecimal and in the
usual character format .i want to dispay both of them simulataneously.i
chose text widget for displaying the contents that contains scroll
bars..but i dont know how to update the contents ..is it possible to to it
with the text widgets?...how to do.
thanks for help in advance
john

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com
Looking for friendships,romance and more?
http://www.MyOwnFriends.com