Re: Re: GTK+ Canvas ............
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- To: "Suresh Kumar" <suresh_vsamy rediffmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Re: GTK+ Canvas ............
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:43:41 +0000
Suresh Kumar writes:
I am using MSVC++. Will GnomeCanvas compile in MSVC++?
Presumably yes, but you will have to write the Makefile and config.h
file yourself. But it's just a bunch of C files to compile, shouldn't
be that hard. If you build a DLL you will have to write a .def file,
Is GnomeCanvas is a part of GTK+ library or we have to install it
It's separate. Download the sources from your nearest GNOME source
] [Thread Prev