Help with GtkWidget->shape_combine_mask()

        Hi.

        I'd like to create a shaped window.

        I know shape_combine_mask must be used; just don't know how to use it -- I've
seen the example on GTK+ tutorial; it works if I have a mask, however I get the
following error when trying to pass a GdkDrawable (which was drawn using GDK's
functions):

        << The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'. >>

        The code I'm using[1] and screenshot[2] (the window, non-shaped) are below.

        [1] http://alpha.linuxmag.com.br/~leandro/baloon.c
        [2] http://alpha.linuxmag.com.br/~leandro/baloon.png

        Could someone please help me with this?

                Thanks,

--

 Leandro Pereira              (oO)           <leandro linuxmag com br>
                              /||\                  www.mindcrisis.tk