Re: Missing files by using GTK with Windows?

Hi,

The question of how to setup the Bloodshed environment for GTK+
programming is raised on a regular basis in the Bloodshed forum and
mailing list (see http://www.bloodshed.net/forum/index.html and
practical solution so far is to define a project template for GTK+
projects (see included examples). If you save these examples in your
Bloodshed template directory, you should be able to develop GTK+
projects. Just start a new project and choose the GUI tab.

Kind regards,

Niels Heirbaut

Hallo,

thanks for your help.
glibconfig.h is in
D:\Software-Entwicklung\Dev-Cpp\lib\glib-2.0
But why it is there? I found a document from the
internet that it is there because "configure.in" need
it. But can "configure.in" used under Windows as well?
Should I always add the
D:\Software-Entwicklung\Dev-Cpp\lib\glib-2.0 to the
"includes" or is this a wrong way?

Well, do the correct -I switches get passed to the
compiler?
Excuse me, I'm a newbie. Do you mean with "-I" the
linking?
Perhaps the answer of this question should solve my
next problem:
Now I get a lot of errors like:
[Linker error] undefined reference to `g_malloc'
[Linker error] undefined reference to
`gtk_label_get_type'
I found in a help file that I can add linking files
with "Projekt Optionen"->"Parameter"->"Linker". But
how can I use pkg-config there? Or what must I add to
complete the use of gtk under Dev-c++?

I think (and hope) this is the last barrier to compile
my program under Windows.

Christian Schneider

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

GtkWidget *win;

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
        gtk_init(&argc, &argv);

        win = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
        g_signal_connect(G_OBJECT(win), "destroy",
        G_CALLBACK(gtk_main_quit), NULL);
        gtk_widget_show(win);

        gtk_main();