-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of Tim Müller
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 11:44 AM
To: Tom Liu; gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: How to remove all the selectd row in Treeview?

On Thursday 30 October 2003 15:41, Tom Liu wrote:

I made a list with TreeView, I want to remove all the select rows,
which
function I should use?
(the selection may have more than one row).

My suggestion is something like this:

http://scentric.net/tutorial/sec-treemodels.html#sec-treemodel-remove-ro

Theoretically, you could also make an array of GtkTreeIter structs, get
the
paths and convert them all into tree iters, and then remove all those
iters.
While possible (because GtkListStore has persistent iters), I find it a
bit
dirty and hackish.

Cheers
-Tim