Re: CList vs RCFILE (How to Set font type)?

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 14:32, Ariel Fritz wrote:

Anybody knows how to change font cell of GtkCList from a rc FILE. I´ve
tryed with font = font_type, but it doesn´t work.

If anybody knows something about it please let me know, or if anybody knows
another way to change font cell of GtkCList please let me Know too.

Not sure what you mean by 'font cell', but an .rc file with something like
this might work (in Gtk+-2.x at least, not sure about Gtk+-1.2):

style "user_font"
{
  font_name="default"
}
class "GtkCList" style "user_font"

Replace 'default' with your chosen font, e.g. "Sans 10" or whatever.

Cheers
-Tim