-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of Olexiy
Avramchenko
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 4:39 AM
To: Tom Liu
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: question for packing

Tom Liu wrote:

Thanks Olexiy,
But gtk_misc_set_alignment(GTK_MISC(w_lab), 0.0, 0.5) solve the problem
of the label, but the entry still can't pack at the left of right area.

Try to use GtkAlignment container (you can pack your entry inside it):
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkAlignment.html

    Olexiy