question for packing

Hi,
        When I using GtkHBox to packing, I set the homogeneous to true,
I want to pack a label and an entry. Label should be right aligment,
entry should be left aligment, how can I do this?
|           ------------  --------------         |
|         |the label |  | the entry  |         |
|           ------------  --------------         |
                       ^
                     center

I know this should be easy, but I can't do this.
This is my code:

m_w=gtk_hbox_new(TRUE,3);
w_lab=gtk_label_new(label_string);
gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(m_w),w_lab,FALSE,TRUE,0);
gtk_label_set_justify(GTK_LABEL(w_lab),GTK_JUSTIFY_RIGHT);
w_edit=gtk_entry_new ();
gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(m_w),w_edit,TRUE,TRUE,0);

the justify doesn't work at all!.

Any ideas?

Thanks.