dnd to another application under win32

Hi!

I'd like to drag & drop from my application to another. The testdnd program
in the GTK+ distribution works well for that under GNU/Linux but not under
win32.

The drag can be initiated but I can not drop into another program.
The testdnd program uses the following target entry list:

static GtkTargetEntry target_table[] = {
  { "STRING",     0, TARGET_STRING },
  { "text/plain", 0, TARGET_STRING },
  { "application/x-rootwindow-drop", 0, TARGET_ROOTWIN }
};

Do I need to add another entry? Or is it a feature not already implemented in
GTK?

Thanks for help,
Christian Van Brussel