Re: How to use GtkTextView correctly

On Friday 17 October 2003 09:44, Harring Figueiredo wrote:
 Jerome,

 I just ran you example on my Linux Machine. Everything went fine !
 So that you know that it `might` be a bug on Sun.

Harring.

--- Jerome Kunegis <kunegis cs tu-berlin de> wrote:
Hello,

I don't know whether this is a bug in my program or in GTK+.  In
either case, I'd like to know what's wrong with it.

The code caused the same error on my Linux machine.  There was no problem if
text was not selected when the program was terminated, only when the program
was terminated with text selected.

Dave Smith