newbie question about quitting a window

 Hi, I have created a main window app and it has
several pop up windows, my question is how to close
down those pop up windows without quitting the main
application altogether? I know gtk_main_quit() is the
one which allows you to quit the whole application,
but what if I just want to close down a particular pop
up window? thank you.

=====
"The bigger they are, the harder they fall"~Yang
  infamous_godhand yahoo com