Re: GtkEntry

 Gus,
 Thanks for the hint.

 There is only one problem: If the user chose the button as the input method
and selected the file
using the FileSelection, the Entry never had the focus int the first place.

 I will just put yet another check on the FileSelection call and check before I
return.

 Here is the picture so you know what I am talking about:

 +------------------------+     +---------+
 |                        |     | Browse  |

  I can fix this one up

 Thanks again !!!

Harring.

--- Gus Koppel <gtk spamkiller bytechase cx> wrote:
Harring Figueiredo <harringf yahoo com> wrote:

 NOTE2: All I need is a way to tell me when the user is done with that
 entry.(I already know how to do the other stuff; i.e. checking for

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWidget.html#GtkWidget-focus-out-event
?