Two top-level windows managing

Hi all!

The problem is the following:
In my application there are two top-level
GtkWindow(s).
One one of them I can do some operations. The other
works as a kind of log window.

I've made a function to call when something happens to
modify the text buffer (using gtk_text_buffer_insert
or gtk_text_buffer_insert_with_tags) of the text view
on the log window, but I think that I haven't done all
I would have done in terms of session management,
because after updating my application has a
SEGMENTATION FAULT error.

I found on the Reference Manual something referring to
this and the reminding to www.freedesktop.org, but I
really know nothing of this topic .. and I'd like to
have more practise advices on the argument ... my
application is not so big ....

Could you help me?
Thanks
Rosa

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/